1. Library card is issued on producing the original admission pay slip.
2. Library card is valid for one session only.
3. Books borrowed against the library card must be returned within 15 days, unless specially recalled; can reissue book/s for another 7 days.
4. The borrower is responsible for borrowed book's.
5. Book/s must be returned within due dates. Otherwise fine will be charged Rs. 1/- for each day.
6. Library card is NOT TRANSFERABLE. Loss of library card should immediately be informed to the Librarian.
Duplicate card may be issued against a formal application and a fine of Rs. 1/-
Use of mobile phones and talking are strictly prohibited inside the library premises.
Every person who enters the library should sign in the register.
Silence and strict discipline should be maintained.
Use of eatables in the library is prohibited and care shall be taken by all to keep the library clean.
Photocopying services shall be available against payment.User should comply with copyright Act.
Improper use of library facilities may lead to suspension of library privilege.
Every user must obey the library rules.