- The primary objective of Victoria Institution (College) is to facilitate learning, which
is a life-long process, by creating excellent academic ambience and by providing
all-round general education of body and mind by means of rich curricular,
co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes taken under the supervision of
sincere and competent faculty members.
- The Institution aims at providing a unique atmosphere of socio-religious harmony
where every girl gets opportunity to find her own unique strength and opportunity
of self-expression which would enable her to face any challenge in the context
of rapid changes in the socio-economic-cultural scenario of the society.
The Institution also tries to maintain a Ragging Free Zone.
- It has been the chief aim of the Institution to inculcate in every student a sense
of responsibility towards society, respect for human being and care for nature
and environment, so that she can become a worthy member of the society.
To achieve these aims the Victoria Institution (College.)
- -creates opportunity for every student to develop her full potential,
- _ stands by the side of the disadvantaged pupils,
- _ provides every student within its means the best possible educational and
- _ encourages every student to take part in community development programme,
- _ provides an excellent atmosphere where students from all communities and
all strata can cordially interact with one another in group activities and
excursions and enrich the campus life.
Accreditation by NAAC
Victoria Institution (College) has already been accreditated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)on September 2016 (2nd Cycle). It will work towards realizing the goal of quality enhancement and quality sustenance in higher education.